Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 57

Thread: To the racist, bigot...

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    Agreed
    Guess I should edit and let everybody know that obviously I am not racist, and that post of mine was a joke (of course I knew that most were bright enough to figure that out-you included)
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #32
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    I'm not racist or prejudice. I hate everyone equally!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    I think it is amazing how people say I got Freedom of Speech to say what I want. Like that is some kind of shield or something. Yeah you have that right, but you need to think before you speak. The majority of people have moved on from racism and the monority(sp)that still believes that [censored] is narrow minded. Honestly what do you get out of hating people of a different race? Does hating a person of any other skin color get your rocks off? You remind of another ignorant poster that use to post [censored] like this. What his name...Oh it was that damn China Cabinet guy.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  4. #34
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    This girl's got no right to feel racist. I do not blame you for being upset, Lung. However, I don't really think this thread is really going to help matters.

    Just my $.02.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    Well I mean she has every single right to feel and say what she wants. But she has to realize there are consequences and she will have to deal with those. Anybody in this world, can feel and say what they like, but they better be ready to deal with their crap.
    I'm not for racism or any of that, but you can't stop how people feel or what they'll say.

  6. #36
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    I kind of agree with steer there. If someone 'broadcasts' it, they have to deal with consequences.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  7. #37
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    Hey how did this move over here??????????????
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    I didn't do it.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    I moved it I gave a reason in the why it was moved box


    We have tryed to keep people from just jumping others and job threats have been a big no no.


    I know this situation is a bit different (since she preatty much posts that she is racesed) but the first post was nothing but jumping her

  10. #40
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    I did not want to lock or delete it until I got some feedback from you guys (we can move it back if you want)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •